20 WDoR2020 Posters15/10/2020
2011-2020 Remembrance Exhibition04/11/2020
We started our video testimonies with a bereaved mother ( and father) 6 weeks ago and today 3 weeks till November 15th we close the series with 3 other mothers remembering so many others for the 15th/25th Anniversary of the World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims
All 15 videos with the 25 testimonies can be seen
Pina Cassaniti AIFVS President who lost her daughter Valeria
Anne-Lise Cloeta who lost her 10 years old son Tomas
Steffi who lost her daughter Angela
There are also many fathers (and brothers)
Loosing a child is the worst what can happen to parents
Jeannot Mersch, FEVR president: "these 3 bereaved mothers remember us the millions of other parents who lost a child in road traffic, sudden tragedies who could easily be preveneted"
More on FEVR activities for this Year and the past ones
Dimitris Karidi died in 2002 19 years old
Eleni Karidi, EFTHITA, Dimitris mother
Fact to ACT
- 15 Years: Since the Recognition of the WDoR in 2005 by the UN more then 3.000 000 children died.
- 25 years: Since the start of the WDoR in 1995 by the FEVR more then 5.000 000 children died.
- Those parents who lived these moments know very well the situation which cannot be described by words
- Beside bereaved parents there are many more faces behind these figures, as brothers, sisters, grand-parents, friends and neighbours and many others
- And we hope that the next decade there will be less children killed, or seriously injured in our streets worldwide:IF STREETS ARE SAFE FOR CHILDREN THEY ARE SAFE FOR EVERYONE.
- Please ACT for less faces behind these inacceptable numbers