Official 0by30 in cities pre-event to the 3rd Global Ministerial Conference on Road Safety 202018/02/2020
FEVR on UN Road Safety Collaboration meeting04/02/2022
exactly 1 year after the Stockholm declaration we are still struggling with post crash response
Post Crash Response should be used as this covers much broader issues as post crash care
1. Provide longer term rehabilitation for crash victims
2. Provide early rehabilitation and support to minimize both physical and psychological trauma.
3. Introduction of mandatory third-party liability; and International mutual recognition of insurance, e.g. green card system
4. Encourage a thorough investigation into the crash and the application of an effective legal response to road deaths and injuries and therefore encourage fair settlements and justice for the bereaved and injuries.
5. Encourage research and development into improving post-crash response.
Post Crash Response
Post Crash RESPONSE was included in
- 2009 Brussels NGO declaration
- 2011-2020 Decade of Action Pillar 5
- 2020 Stockholm Declaration
- ? 2021-2030 next Decade of Action, not yet achieved
A lot yet to be done